Rannoch is fully breathable and waterproof, with an insulation layer that will work effectively down to -10' making it the ideal jacket for any fieldsport out on those frozen early morning moors. The engineered construction will also keep you comfortable and help regulate your temperature as the day warms up though and the soft, peached finish of the fabric will be quiet and robust for any conditions
- 100% brushed polyester shell Lightweight polyester insulation layer
- Waterproof, breathable membrane (8,000/8,000)
- DWR finish giving rain and stain resistance
- 2 front cartridge pockets with side entry, handwarmer pockets with magnetic closure
- Poachers pocket, mobile pocket and inside zipped Pocket
- Detachable hood with wired peak
- Internal adjustable drawcord at waist
Here to Help . . .
At Serious Country Sport we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer for outdoor sports and country gear, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We can usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well. Our team of experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to email@example.com Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you!