The Pro-Gamekeeper flat cap is the finest quilt lined, stretchable flat cap in the new collection, whether you’re working in the field or just out for a day walking in the countryside. Windproof, breathable, water-repellent, and even thornproof; it will be your go-to flat cap for the season.
- Two-way Stretch - If you require extra freedom of movement and a good fit, choose one of Deerhunter’s products with stretch. Using materials with two-way stretch makes the hunting apparel stretchable, which enhances your freedom of movement.
- Water Repellent - Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-repellent. Stains are easy to remove and the product gets a smooth surface.
- Breathable - No matter what weather situation you find yourself in, choosing Deerhunter’s clothing with one of its four membranes, will provide you with a breathable product. This allows you to maintain your comfort while being active and subsequently enjoy your experience more.
- Windproof - If you choose one of Deerhunter’s products which have a membrane, it will automatically be windproof. Windproofing is the garment’s ability to keep the wind out. If you sit for a long time in a strong breeze, you will quickly appreciate the fact that the garment is windproof. Windproof hunting apparel helps to keep you warm so that you can focus on the hunt.
- DEER-TEX Temp - A three-layer padding made from fibres that have been melted together under a low heat. This unique structure produces an extraordinary softness. Deer-Tex Temp collects body heat, while the surface material ensures that the heat is encapsulated in the layers and insulates the body.
- DEERHUNTER Stormliner - The Deerhunter Stormliner membrane is typically laminated to the outer fabric or between two layers of fabric, and is used on products without taped seams. Deerhunter Stormliner membrane allows a very high level of breathability.
- Shell fabric - 100% Polyester
- Lining - 100% Polyester
- Padding - 100% Polyester
Here to Help . . .
At Serious Country Sport we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer for outdoor sports and country gear, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We can usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well. Our team of experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you!