Designed by artist Vernan Kee. The Creosote represents Vernan's love for nature and his heritage with the striking geometric edges of traditional Navajo designs that echo the landscape of his home.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - The buckle is moulded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
The new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. The repreve webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability – while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Here to Help . . .
At Serious Country Sport we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer for outdoor sports and country gear, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We can usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well. Our team of experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to email@example.com Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you!